I have a dedicated server and it was running on xwy.com domain as primary domain with name servers.
I wanted to change it to abc.com instead, domain already exists on server but wont work as primary.
So I renamed it to abc2.com and renamed xyz.com to abc.com. I updated the nameservers to.
It works now, but even though when I renamed it I changed the directory to a copy of the original abc.com the users are not showing.
My problem now is that when I created a new user it does not have the same username as before and I dont want to have to contact all the email users to change their usernames. its still uses the info it had for xyz.com as the username.
Otherwise is their an easier way to do this.