I've got Virtualmin up and running on my company's web server. Everything seems to be going well except for DNS. I'm not sure if I have it set up properly on my server or with our registrar.
We have an external static IP pointing to our web server (it passes through Novell's Access Manager first, if that means anything to anyone). I have been assured by our Novell technician that anything coming to that IP is untouched by Access Manager. I've checked the firewall on the server and all of the appropriate ports are opened. We use Network Solutions which allows me to put in our IP address in the advanced DNS section. After doing so, it shows a nameserver of ns1.worldnic.com and ns2.worldnic.com for the domain I am currently trying to set up. When I set up a new virtual server in Virtualmin it appears to do everything properly but I can't get to the site from the outside. I'm sure that I'm messing up something along the way, but I can't figure out what.
The virtual server is created with an address of 192.168.1.218 (the web server's internal ip). In the DNS the address records show an address of 127.0.0.1.
I apologize in advance for my ignorance. I'm sure this issue is something simple that I'm just not getting.