When using the Wordpress install script I get the message:
"PHP module mysql is required .... could not find global php.ini file"
Here are details:
- I use Create Virtual Server to create a new server. This seems to work fine.
- I then use Install Scripts to select and install Wordpress (default - 4.9.5) and when I click "Install" I get that message.
- The host came with PHP 5.5.9 installed, and i installed PHP 7.0.30 manually. (Other WP sites on this server wind up using PHP 5.5.9)
- I'm using Virtualmin 6.03, Webmin 1.881 on a Ubuntu 14.04 VPS.
- Using the manual Wordpress "5 minute" install with another site on this server works fine.
- Software Versions shows:
Operating system Ubuntu Linux 14.04.3
Perl version 5.018002
Path to Perl /usr/bin/perl
BIND version 9.9
Postfix version 2.7.0
Mail injection command /usr/lib/sendmail -t
Apache version 2.4.7
PHP versions 5.5.9, 7.0.30
Logrotate version 3.8.7
MySQL version 5.5.60-0ubuntu0.14.04.1
Thoughts on debugging this? What other information could I provide? Thanks.