Server Validation Error


I apologize for my ignorance in advance.

I'm in the process of migrating domains to a new server...

I have a single migrated virtual server that gets this error during validation:

Webalizer reporting : No webserver log found for virtual host

To be honest, this virtual server no longer even includes web's DNS-only!

How can I fix this error?

Thanks in advance,




Howdy -- hmm, it sounds like it may be trying to do Webalizer for some reason.

Are you perhaps able to enable the Webalizer feature, and then disable it again?

Hi and thanks,

I did already try that.

In fact, I can NOT successfully disable the Webalizer reporting under 'edit virtual server'. It throws this error and leaves the box checked:

Deleting scheduled Webalizer reporting ..
.. failed to find web log

Updating Webmin user ..
.. done

Updating Webmin user ..
.. done

Saving server details ..
.. done

Re-loading Webmin ..
.. done

Thank you again,


I may have gotten past the problem...I don't claim to have 'fixed' it.

I have tinkered in the filesystem and Virtualmin to get rid of the web site, web logging and Webalizer config...

I just found the "Disassociate Features" feature, unchecked 'Webalizer", ticked the 'validate' checkbox and hit 'Save'.

All seems well now and all virtual servers now validate properly.

If I did something horrible, please let me know. ;-)



Sounds like you handled that well -- you should be in good shape, but feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions, or run into any additional issues!