I've just rolled out Virtualmin virtual-server module version 5.06 to all repos.
Changes since 5.05:
- Updated the phpMyAdmin script installer to versions 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199, Roundcube to 1.2.3, MediaWiki to 1.28.0, Mantis to 1.3.6 and 2.1.0, Typo3 to 6.2.30, Wordpress to 4.7.2, Drupal to 8.2.6 and 7.54, NextCloud to 10.0.3 and 11.0.1, IONcube to 6.0.9, Joomla to 3.6.5, Node.js to 7.5.0, Piwik to 3.0.1, TikiWiki to 16.2 and 12.11, Dolibarr to 3.9.4, Moodle to 3.2, Magento to 2.1.4, SMF to 2.0.13, Ghost to 0.11.4, phpMyAdmin to 188.8.131.52 and 4.6.6, ZenPhoto to 1.4.14, Revive Adserver to 4.0.1, Instiki to 0.20.1, and ownCloud to 9.1.4.
- Added support for FPM as a PHP execution mode, on systems that have a system package which runs an FPM pool server.
- Resellers and domain owners can be granted the ability to migrate backups from other control panels, like cPanel and Plesk.
- Added a button to the Manage SSL Certificate page and a flag to the modify-web API command to break shared certificate linkage.
- Added the start-stop-script API command to manage the servers behind Ruby and Node.JS scripts.
- Virtualmin will now also generate SSHFP DNS records (for SSH host keys) when it creates TLSA records.
Note that PHP-FPM support is considered beta! It has had limited testing, and we recommend you try it in a non-production context first, before deploying to existing sites in production. Please report any bugs or confusing behavior. We haven't written good docs for it, yet, but wanted to get it out there for people to start banging on it, as it is a big bunch of changes, and it'll need a lot of testing before we're confident it is solid. It will become the default execution mode for PHP apps in the next version or two.
There's also an update to virtualmin-nginx to support FPM, as well, also in the repos today (getting its own announcement message).