- HP ProLiant ML310 G3 server (http://h18004.www1.hp.com/products/servers/proliantml310/index.html)
- Embedded SATA with integrated SATA RAID 0, 1
- 4 hardDrive Bays (2x250GB and 2x750GB)
- Ubuntu Linux 10.04.4 On first 250HD
- Virtualmin version 3.96.gpl GPL
How can I add/merge at least one of the other inactive 3 hard drives so that I can have more storage space. Right now I have already use half of the sda (fisrt Drive). The other 3 hard drives are not active or in use.
NOTE: have none experience with RAID and the little I read, it said I may have to start fresh before even install OS, before I install Virtualmin. Can anyone help? thx