I have Virtualmin GPL running on 2 servers, one is Ubuntu 10.04LTS and the other is Ubuntu 8.04LTS. These are always kept up-to-date with all OS updates and also the Virtualmin updates. Around a month ago I noticed that all of the user defined filters stopped working and logging into an effected user in Usermin and selecting 'Filter and Forward Mail' has me presented with the message Warning - The system is configured to not process user-defined mail filters. Filters defined here will not be used.
I have tried everything I can think of to find a new setting to enable this. Procmail appears to be running as it is generating log messages for every email that is received. As this has occurred on 2 different servers I therefore believe this to be an issue rather than me tweaking things (I haven't had time to do much apart from apt-get updates!)
I therefore need some advice on where to look, Google and searching the Forums have failed to show anything similar and because of the quantity of domains hosted doing a full re-install of OS/Virtualmin is not very desirable!