From: ftptest@youngguns.nl
Subject: Ik ben er ff niet!

Test bericht
[munnik@stevie]{~}>ls -l /home/virtualmin-autoreply/121382042816449-replies-ftptest@youngguns.nl
/home/virtualmin-autoreply/121382042816449-replies-ftptest@youngguns.nl: No such file or directory

Virtualmin wants to write to /home/virtualmin-autoreply/... but that directory doesn't exist. Is there anything missing in my config or is it a bug?

That's surprising, that directory should be created when you setup an autoresponder .. was it perhaps deleted?

Either way, you should create it with 777 permissions.

Hi Jamie,

/home is an automount of /export/home. Before I create a directory I want to make sure that /home is the right location. Shouldn't it be somewhere in /etc/webmin or /var/webmin?

No, it needs to be on the same filesystem as /home .. so likely /export/home/virtualmin-autoreply would be correct.