Quotas are not enabled on the filesystem /home

I've been using Virtualmin for quite some time and it's been working great, but after the last update all my virtual servers and mailboxes are missing quota information in the dashboard when I try to edit a domain or mailbox. I tried to recheck server config and rebuild grub but it's still not working, attached there is a screenshot and text files that shows the error message, the version running on my VM and the fact that quota is enabled for both user and group on the /home mount point.

Hope it's enough to get you started, thank you for the great work you are doing.



Thank you for taking the time to reply to my issue, but unfortunately, I don't have access to that issue "Access Denied. You are not authorized to access this page."

Thanks to Ilia and the Virtualmin team !!!!

Had the same issue and the script worked for me as well. Thank you.

Hi, I also have this issue or a similar one. Firstly (as last activity here was approx 1 year ago) can you confirm the patch here has not since been included in Virtualmin updates? (I believe my system has latest updates). no point in trying it if so!

Secondly if I do try the patch posted here can a clearer instruction be provided - in that (as for zajinx) if I try the first link provided to the patch I get "Access denied". The second time the answer is provided, as "just run the following command", the text following that is (for me) a broken/truncated link. It may be that the characters pl are followed immediately by the characters -o (but I'm not sure)

Thanks for your reply. I think I get how to do this now - apologies that I'm not much of a Linux admin, it is in trying to learn, experiment & develop guidance for myself & others on administering our Wmin/Vmin system that I've come up against this issue.

So what I should enter into BASH Terminal (logged in as Root on our system) is: The string "curl" (followed by a space) Followed by the text of your link as above (& in original reply) (followed by a space) Followed by "-o /usr/libexec/webmin/virtual-server/virtual-server-lib-funcs.pl && /etc/webmin/restart"

And I think I'm understanding to be something like - get the function from this web address, make is a library function & reboot.

yeah you got it, curl downloads the script at the location specified after -o, and "&&" means after that commands is done run the next command aka the webmin restart

Thanks for that, don't think it worked - as in don't think I managed to apply the patch, got a message related to an SSL key in one of the user accounts for some reason. Anyway, the more I look at this the more I think this patch isn't the answer. In the work I'm doing I'm about to tear down my test system & build again anyway, wanted to investigate this first. Now I know a little more I'll look for it in the new system & come back to investigation of it if it appears again.