usermin filtering stops working.

I've recently imported a new domain into virtualmin from plesk 8, and although I briefly had usermin filtering working, it's no longer processing any of my rules.

To test it, I removed all the rules and added only a single rule. So my .procmailrc file in my home folder is just :

:0
* From: Nicholas Orr
$HOME/Maildir/.Other/

When this email comes in, the procmail log just shows :

From nickorr@mac.com Mon Apr 6 19:29:53 2009
Subject: test3
Folder: /home/goya/homes/nick/Maildir/new/1239060630.26900_0.mail.go 1053
Time:1239060630 From:nickorr@mac.com To:nick@goya.com.au User:nick-goya.com.au Size:1100 Dest:/home/goya/homes/nick/Maildir/new/1239060630.26900_0.mail.goya.com.au Mode:None

This is the complete header of the email in question.

From: Nicholas Orr
To: Nicholas Orr
Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2009 09:30:29 +1000

The only extra I've added to this setup after the default is postgrey.

It was working very early on, but seemed to stop, and I can't tell from the logs what changed to stop it working. I did remove some webmin modules that I wasn't using although nothing related to procmail or filtering, and nothing has been uninstalled from the default.

The remote support option is enabled on this server I believe.

Thanks,
Nick