Hello Virtualmin/ cloudmin team
I want to get your concurrence on the topic of migrating to Cloudmin from Proxmox. below are some points i want to know your opinion.
- Which operating System to use for cloudmin: I have add quiet a bit of trouble working with hetzner servers, i am not complaing about them but root servers do have any support from those guys. at the same time i cannot afford their dedicated service as the cost of that is not feasible. The networking setting in particular are a nightmare with them, Having said that I have not been able to properly confidently configure CEntos. were as debian and ubuntu have been manage.. not perfect though. So could anyone of recomend or share your experiences with OSes for Cloudmin host.
- Has anyone successfully configured cloudmin on a hetnzer root server with success? anyone out there who has done this already?
- Will Virtualmin team be able to help/ guidance with the networking issues if i go ahead with cloudmin replacing my proxmox servers presently?
- The main reason i want to do this is due to the fact that we are pretty much invested with Virtualmin based servers.
- Just for the background, we are a small startup offering web solutions and to some extent offer webhosting on our VPS servers.
Thank you for anyone commenting with +ve answers or guidance..
Thanks, Rohit www.interstellarconsulting.com