Virtualmin Replication in Cloudmin 8.4 Pro (with Virtualmin 5.0 GPL and Webmin 1.782 GPL) has trouble recognizing when domains have been deleted. From an e-mail notification I received this morning:
Creating temporary directories .. .. done
Backing up 104 virtual servers on source system .. .. backup failed : Virtual server somedomain.com does not exist
In this particular case, somedomain.com was removed from Worker1, and replication to Worker2 should have simply deleted the offending domain, as the "Delete domains no longer on source" box was checked. Somedomain.com still shows up in the "Virtual Domains to Replicate" list (on the right) though, which is a bit strange, as that list doesn't appear to update properly. When I move it to the exception list on the left, it disappears. Also, we've been having some trouble with simply checking "All on source system" and expecting it to work, and we've got about a dozen domains that end up in the exception list (on the left), or replication fails for various reasons. This is out of a list of a whopping 120 domains, and I'd be scared of what would happen (or how much time I'd be dedicating to fixing replication every day) if we had thousands of domains, and domains were constantly being added and deleted.