I don't know why I always seem to have problems pop up on the weekend. Anyway. I have 4 Static IP's 202-205. I have Virtualmin log in on IP 202, I also have a web page on that IP. both work fine. I added a 2nd Virtual Server on IP 203. I can FTP to this site, I can install a SSL Certificate on that site, but when I tried to access that site on the web it takes me to the IP 202 site. I checked all the settings, and everything seems to be set right. After messing with it for a while, it started going to the right site on IP 203.
Not sure what I did to fix it, it just started working. So I decided to set up the next web site on IP 204, set everything up as normal ( I've done this many times) and after it was all set up, database restored, and site ftped up to the site. When I try to access it on the web, it again goes to the IP 202 site. I have checked everything, and rechecked it, but I can't figure out what is going on.
Not sure what to do here, but unless someone has a good idea as to what is going on, I may need someone to log in and check it out.