After deleting a virtualmin server I checked the webmin disk quota module for the user and group I had deleted. The read out had removed the name but in it's place was the user id# and the group id#. I ran the repquota -a command and the system did not report the deleted server info nor the uid# or gid# of the deleted server. Went back to the disk quota module and had it run the check quota command and it returned the uid# and gid# for the deleted server. Went into yast an checked the user and group the deleted server info was not present. It looks as if webmin is storing this infromation some where and it is not being removed when a virtual server is deleted from virtualmin.
Problem with disk quota module